• Shopping Cart
  • Order Details
  • Order Finished
Communication
Description and Information
Site functionality
Prices
Products - Quality and Efficiency
Courier Company
eu hauert fertilizer manna bio spezial 1 kg - 0, thumbnail

Manna Bio Spezial Fertilizer, 1 kg

€6.91

In stock

Express Delivery in Europe

starting at just €3.5

1-2 Days

Manna Bio Spezial Fertilizer, 1 kg

eu hauert fertilizer manna bio spezial 1 kg - 0

Manna Bio Spezial Fertilizer, 1 kg

In stock

€6.91
- +
€6.91

In stock

Express Delivery in Europe

starting at just €3.5

1-2 Days

For delivery estimate, please log into your account and set the address.

 
Can be used by
Population, Professionals, Trained personnel

Product information

Fertilizer Hauert Manna Bio Spezial Fertilizer, 1 kg

Additional Information

Manufacturer Hauert
Packaging 1 kg
Destination use Population, Professionals, Trained personnel
Formulations EC-Emulsifiable concentrate
Crops Cucumber, Lettuce, Ornamental plants, Ornamental trees, Pepper, Radishes, Tomatoes
Active Substances Magnesium, Nitrogen, Organic substances, Potassium, Sulfur
Active Substance Concentration 8% N total nitrogen; 2% P₂O₅ total phosphate; 10% K2O water-soluble potassium oxide; 2% Mg magnesium; 6% S sulfur; 35% OS Organic matter of vegetable origin; 25% of the nitrogen as long-term nitrogen (NO)
Bio Crops No

Precautionary Statements

P102 Keep out of reach of children
P103 Read label before use
P273 Avoid release to the environment
P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell
P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
H302 Harmful if swallowed
H332 Harmful if inhaled.

How do you evaluate this product

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Your Rating*: Terrible Lacking Fine Good Excellent
Cancel
Your review could refer to:
  • How the product handled your situation
  • Quality for the price paid
  • Would you recommend it to others

Reviews

ADD A REVIEW

List of Discounts

  • 2%
    For orders between €200 and €300

    Discount code: NXL-2%

  • 4%
    For orders between €301 and €500

    Discount code: NXL-4%

  • 7%
    For orders above €500

    Discount code: NXL-7%

  • None of the discounts are applicable for products in the 'Sprayers-Foggers' and 'Special Units' categories.
  • It is not possible to accumulate more coupons in your shopping cart.